Michaelis Pfeifer König
Your specialists in international business law
mpk was established in Frankfurt in 1997 by three technology oriented partners with significant prior experience in the corporate, project and transaction sectors.
The firm has since successfully established itself as a boutique firm in international commercial and corporate law.
mpk counts among their clients technology companies of all sizes – be they start-ups, family-owned „Mittelstand“ enterprises or large corporations.
OUR COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Corporate law, acquisitions and transactions (M&A)
- Venture capital and joint ventures
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements (supply, sourcing, quality,
co-operation, license, etc.) to technology companies
- Collective and individual labor law, corporate restructuring/divestitures
including transfer of operation, pension and benefits
- Industrial plant construction and project development
- Construction law
- Project and claims management
- Domestic and international arbitration and litigation
- Engineering and construction
- Mechanical engineering and industrial plant construction
- Software & IT
- Oil, gas & chemical
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Energy and renewables (photovoltaic, wind power)